Confession time. How many of you utter the following line at least ten times a day?
Sungkyunkwan Scandal, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Variations of the line:
- What are you doing to me, SKKS?!
- Have mercy, SKKS!
In addition, you exhibit the following (extremely troubling) symptoms:
- Spend all your waking hours doing SKKS-related things (like scouring the Net for clips and news and rewatching an episode 100 times). Your spouse or partner is about to leave you, and you are about to be fired, but YOU DON’T CARE.
- Fidget like you have ants in your pants from Wednesdays to Sundays. On Mondays and Tuesdays, however, you are as happy as a bear with a full tummy.
- Watch certain clips of a certain star ad nauseam. Curse yourself for not discovering said star the last seven years because you were hibernating in some cave.
- Do live recaps and survive on three hours of sleep. Sneak out of work or class to join live recaps.
And the scariest part? These symptoms are only a few of the dozens that have been chronicled. Some people can’t stop mooning. Some are planning to name their unborn sons Yeorim. Some have been standing in front of the mirror the last two days wearing a hat with strings, eyes closed, and imagining someone removing said strings ever so slowly.
So, what are you waiting for? Just sign up for membership now before someone else shoves you into the club.
And once you are in? You spill the beans, of course. Just tell all your fellow addicts how crazy you have become because of SKKS. You don’t hold back, no siree, you let it ALL OUT. Confess EVERYTHING. Which character you love to the moon and back. Which scene made you giggle like a loon and which one made you sob till you dropped. All your thoughts as the drama draws to a close next week!
How else can you be cured if you don’t face up to the truth?
(Incidentally, this post is Softy’s idea. See what three hours of sleep can do to you!)